SPONSOR AN EVENT!
SPECIAL EVENTS SCHEDULE
Special Events are a fun and easy way to volunteer your time by helping to keep our beaches and ocean clean!
We provide bags, hand sanitizer, water and a gorgeous view!
Our events are welcome to individuals of all ages, schools clubs, Scouts, companies, and other large groups. We're always looking for volunteers to help out at the booth as well as participate in the cleanups.
APRIL 11, 2020
Join us for our 13th Annual Ohana “family” Day this April in Seal Beach. Ohana Day will be a fun filled, family beach day hosted by the Surfrider Foundation, where friends and families can come to the beach for relaxation, fun and environmental education, just in time for Earth Day!
APRIL 30, 2020
HUNTINGTON BEACH ART CONTEST
"20/20... Perfect Vision for a Sustainable Future"
New Deadline for entries is April 30th! Drop off artwork at City Hall 3rd Floor Community Development Office.
Thursday, April 30, 2020
Huntington Beach, CA
• Limit of one piece per individual Artist.
• Artwork will be judged on creativity, originality and quality of the artwork, overall impression and use of media.
• There will be 5 High School and 5 Middle School Winners.
• Selected Artists will be recognized at an upcoming City Council Meeting.
• Winners will receive "swag bags" from the sponsors.
WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE. DUE TO THE CURRENT HEALTH CONCERNS SURROUNDING THE CORONAVIRUS, THE CITY OF SEAL BEACH HAS CANCELLED ALL EVENTS FOR THE MONTH OF APRIL.
PLEASE CHECK BACK SOON AS WE DETERMINE THE NEXT STEPS FOR OUR ANNUAL OHANA DAY EVENT.