SPONSOR AN EVENT!
SPECIAL EVENTS SCHEDULE
OCTOBER 26 - NOVEMBER 3
Special Events are a fun and easy way to volunteer your time by helping to keep our beaches and ocean clean!
We provide bags, hand sanitizer, water and a gorgeous view!
Our events are welcome to individuals of all ages, schools clubs, Scouts, companies, and other large groups. We're always looking for volunteers to help out at the booth as well as participate in the cleanups.
2019 VISSLA ISA World Junior Surfing
Championship Huntington Beach
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED for Opening Ceremony
• 50 kids to hold country signs
• 2-4 volunteers for parade management
• 2-4 volunteers to setup and teardown seating
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED Daily
• 2 people for Registration Days, 8am-5pm (Oct. 23, 24 & 25)
• 4 Spotters / Tabulators / Runners daily for Judging Tower
• 2-4 General Volunteers daily
• Finals Day Anti-Doping Chaperones: 4 men & 4 women
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo: ISA / Ben Reed