Help Your Harbor
Our Chapter's programs operate solely on your kind donations:
Taking cleanup efforts upstream to the Huntington Harbor and raising community awareness of the link between inland pollution of waterways and oceans and beaches by:
• Removing trash from waterways and oceans for the health and sustainability of crucial ecosystems.
• Educating consumers to Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle (RRRR).
• Educating people about the need for improved biodegradability and packaging reduction.
• Educating people on the impact of waste on the environment.
• Engaging the community to actively protect waterways.
• Expand the Help Your Harbor program in Huntington Harbour and to other Chapters’ harbors/waterways by example.
• Have fun while making a difference with other great people!
Huntington Harbor Boat Rentals generously
donates their kayaks for our Harbor Cleanups!
16732 Pacific Coast Hwy, Sunset Beach, CA 90742
First Sunday of every month
• 8:45 am orientation
and zone plan
• 9:00 am paddle out
• 10:00 am return *Summer Hours
Help Your Harbor Chair
To Volunteer/ Get More Info, Contact:
Want to Volunteer?
Be sure to check out our Cleanup Schedule!
Items to Bring: Sunscreen, hat, and water, Shoes to protect your feet along muddy banks, Zero Emissions Watercraft (Duffy, kayak, paddle board).
Harbor Cleanup Videos
2019 HARBOR CLEANUPS AVAILABILITY
• 02/03/19: FULLY BOOKED
• 03/03/19: FULLY BOOKED
• 04/07/19: FULLY BOOKED
• 05/05/19: FULLY BOOKED
• 06/02/19: FULLY BOOKED
• 07/14/19: VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION AVAILABLE
• 08/04/19: VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION AVAILABLE
• 09/08/19: VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION AVAILABLE
• 10/06/19: VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION AVAILABLE
• 11/03/19: VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION AVAILABLE
• 12/01/19: VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION AVAILABLE